Saturday 20 June 2015

Blog Design



This here entry is just a little one to explain the background picture of my blog website following a recent comment that it was a tad on the dull side.

Now, I know it’s not going to win the Turner prize any time soon and it was even cheekily snaffled from the bank of template pictures available through Google’s blogger page on which this website was created, BUT it does have some symbolism. 

For the time I’m still studying my 4th year of medicine and running up to end-of-year exams (which I’m right in the middle of at the moment and will be until 36 hours before I fly!), my blog will stay like this with the textbooks in the background to reflect my current surroundings of medical literature and revision guides.

Once I’m out on my elective and on island time, I’ll switch it over to something more tropical to represent my new environment!
So keep your eyes peeled for the new look blog site around the first week of July.
(NB. this is all subject to finding decent enough internet on Kosrae for me to upload a nice island picture!)

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering how did the exams go for you guys... good idea that we would know the exams are all successfully over by changing your blog design...
    I must admit during my revisions for any exams if I dared to blog in them days the pages would be all in black - yours are much better than one can expect under the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exams are going okay. There have been some really tough ones so far, but a few fair ones too. The final two practical exams are coming up at the end of this week. Thank you for all your help with preparations for them.

    ReplyDelete